By CBDepot s.r.o.
To get in touch with CBDepot s.r.o., simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
CBDepot is a pioneering producer and B2B supplier of upmarket cannabinoid solutions.
This innovative company serves fast-growing markets in the food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and health products sectors with high-quality natural and synthesized cannabinoid ingredients.
Cannabis-derived products were initially used as natural fibers (hemp) but have subsequently been found useful across a range of other sectors, including composite plastics, construction, paper, food and nutraceuticals and medicines.
CBDepot specializes in bulk supply of cannabinoid ingredient and cannabinoid active pharmaceutical ingredients.Its products ensure that content of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main intoxicating element of cannabis, are below detectable levels. Instead, its products emphasize the two other main natural ingredients, cannabidiol (CBD) and cannabigerol (CBG).
CBD has linked with a range of health indications with strongest scientific evidence for its effectiveness in treating childhood epilepsy syndromes, such as Dravet and Lennox-Gastaut (LGS) that resist antiseizure medications. CBD has also been indicated to address anxiety and sleeping difficulties, for reducing chronic pain.
CBG is non-intoxicating and does not interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system in any way that interrupts mental faculties. Instead, its endocannabinoid interactions have been linked with appetite stimulus and inhibition of GABA neurotransmission in the brain, affecting pain, inflammation, and possibly reducing anxiety. Some studies also suggest that CBG may inhibit the growth of some tumors, while others show it may have neuroprotective effects. A 2014 study found evidence that CBG might suppress the human immune response.
CBDepot listed products include:
- Isolated Cannabidiol (CBD): Derived from Cannabis Sativa leaves and HACCP certified to purity of ≧98% and allergens-free as per (EU) 1169/2011. Used for cosmetics, e-liquids and foods, with EU Cosmetics Ingredient Database claims as antioxidant, antiseborrhoeic, skin conditioner and skin protectant.
- Synthesized Cannabidiol: Similar applications to above but derived from chemical synthesis.
- Isolated Cannabigerol: ≧95% purity and Kosher Parve certified.
- Synthesized Cannabigerol: ≧98% purity.
- cGMP Cannabidiol (Cannabidiolum): Cannabis sativa L. derived active substance for pharmaceutical use.
- cGMP Synthesized Cannabidiol: Synthesized CBD for pharmaceutical use.
- Cannabis Sativa Leaf Extract – CBD type: https://www.cbdepot.eu/products/cannabis-sativa-leaf-extract-cbd-type
- Cannabis Sativa Leaf Extract – CBG type: https://www.cbdepot.eu/products/cannabis-sativa-leaf-extract-cbg-type
- Broad Spectrum Distillate (THC-free) CBD type: https://www.cbdepot.eu/products/broad-spectrum-distillate-thc-free-cbd-type
- Broad Spectrum Distillate (THC-free) CBG type: https://www.cbdepot.eu/products/broad-spectrum-distillate-thc-free-cbg-type
- Cannabis sativa Leaf Extract in MCT Oil – 10% CBD: https://www.cbdepot.eu/products/cannabis-sativa-leaf-extract-in-mct-oil-10-cbd
- Cannabis sativa Leaf Extract in MCT Oil – 10% CBG: https://www.cbdepot.eu/products/cannabis-sativa-leaf-extract-in-mct-oil-10-cbg
- 10% CBD E-Liquid: White labelPropylene Glycol USP (90%) with Cannabidiol (10%) : transparent colorless hygroscopic viscous liquid for electronic cigarettes and cosmetics.
- 10% CBG E-Liquid Concentrate: White label Propylene Glycol USP (90%) with Cannabidiol (10%) : transparent colorless hygroscopic viscous liquid for electronic cigarettes and cosmetics that emphasizes CBG content.
Most of these products can be provided in bulk and white label forms.
Company history and structure
Established in 2014, CBDepot has become a leader in helping to establish legal and quality standards for cannabinoid ingredients and the formulation of cannabidiol derivatives. Since foundation it has operated under legal license granted by the government of the Czech Republic.
The company’s initial mission was the supply of “Legal and Quality CBD” at a time when sourcing ethical and quality isolated CBD was a challenge. CBDepot’s scientific knowledge is based on close links with the Czech Academy of Sciences.
In 2017, the company’s emphasis evolved to “Legal Natural Cannabinoids” because the legality of extraction of cannabis was still an issue. A short time previously, it had added CBG isolate and Cannabis Sativa Fraction 50% CBD and 50% CBG for food and food supplement markets to its product portfolio.
Recently, the company changes its strapline “Upmarket Cannabinoid Solutions”, reflecting its new ability to offer cannabinoid ingredients and substances to various markets such as: cosmetic, food, food supplement, e-cig liquid and pharmaceutical and Europe-wide recognition as a strong, ethical and transparent supplier of cannabinoids.
The company’s Chief Sales Officer, Boris Baňas is an ex-board member of the European Industrial Hemp Association (EIHA), where he successfully campaigned for the establishment of new Europe-wide standards.