By ZellBio GmbH
ZELLX® One-step RT assays for PCR and qPCR
ZELLX® offers a convenient one-step reverse transcription (RT) method for many of its bioassays that use polymerase chain reaction (PCR) or quantitative PCR (qPCR) technology.
These one-step RT kits provide all the materials needed to run PCR and qPCR reactions safely and with full confidence of precise and reliable results. In particular, they help eliminate many of the human errors that can occur when preparing PCR tubes by providing a Master Mix that contains the main elements needed for the real time PCR reaction.
The ZELLX® one-step assays come pre-packaged in a single Master Mix tube that contains all the reagents needed for running standard PCR reactions, leaving the user just to add primer and probe plus the particular RNA template required for that experiment. They also provide a separate RT mix that comprises a balanced mixture of both Reverse Transcriptase and RNase Inhibitor.
Further, these RT assays are compatible with most probe technologies and PCR platforms and come in seven different versions and supporting materials to meet the widest possible spectrum of needs and applications:
- ZELLX® One-step RT-PCR Kit: all materials needed to run RT-PCR reactions used to amplify double-stranded DNA from single-stranded RNA templates
- ZELLX® Probe-based one-step RT-qPCR kits: available with low or high carboxy-X-rhodamine (ROX™) for optimum normalization of reporter dye signal
- ZELLX® Dye-based one-step RT-qPCR kits: available in low or high ROX™ versions
- ZELLX® Biochem dNTP Mix: ready-to-use high purity and high stability solution that includes each dNTP (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP) nucleotide required for all high-end PCR Molecular Biology applications.
- ZELLX® Biochem Taq DNA Polymerase: Thermostable thermus aquaticus (Taq) polymerase mix needed to support high temperature (>60 °C ) PCR
- ZELLX® Biochem Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase: Mixture of TaqDNA Polymerase and aptamer-based binder that inhibits polymerase activity at temperatures below 45°C, allowing high temperature PCR reactions to be set up at room temperature.
- ZELLX® Biochem Proteinase K: nonspecific serine protease enzyme isolated from Tritirachium album exhibiting broad cleavage specificity at the carboxylic acid side of aliphatic, aromatic, or hydrophobic amino acids, used for inactivating RNases and DNases in high molecular weight nucleic acids preparations.
Each kit is available in 100 reaction (rxn), 200 rxns, and 400 rxns versions.
The ZELLX® one-step PCR and qPCR portfolio delivers a range of user benefits in cDNA synthesis and molecular biology PCR/qPCR reactions. These include:
- Single tube convenience and added reliability
- Low price
- High specificity, sensitivity, and yields
- Different reporter dye formats for optimum signalling normalization
- Compatibility across the broad range of different technologies and instruments
Click on ZELLX® One-step RT-PCR Kit for further information.
Click on Probe-based one-step RT-qPCR kit with low carboxy-X-rhodamine for detailed product information.
Click on Probe-based one-step RT-qPCR kit with high carboxy-X-rhodamine for detailed product information.
Click on Dye-based one-step RT-qPCR kit with low carboxy-X-rhodamine for detailed product information.
Click on Dye-based one-step RT-qPCR kit with high carboxy-X-rhodamine for detailed product information.
Click on ZELLX® dNTP Mix for high-end PCR for detailed product information.
Click on ZELLX® Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase for detailed product information.
Click on ZELLX® Taq DNA Polymerase for detailed product information.
Click on ZELLX® Proteinase K for detailed product information.