By PHC Europe…
To get in touch with PHC Europe BV, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
PHCbi VIP ECO ULT Freezers
PHCbi offers a range of VIP ECO ULT freezers that combine secure Ultra-Low Temperature storage down to -86°C) with a range of advanced features maximizing cost-savings, low environmental impact and user convenience.
The range includes the MDF-DU502VH-PE, with capacity of 528 liters, the MDF-DU702VH-PE (729 liters), and MDF-DU901VHL-PE (845 liters). The 502 and 702 models are certified as Class IIa medical devices for provision of secure storage of valuable research and clinical samples.
All three ULT freezers use natural refrigerants and innovative technology to minimize energy consumption, reduce environmental impact and save money.
The VIP ECO ULT Freezers are designed to meet real-world laboratory and clinical needs, with a range of advanced technologies and sensible design features, including:
- Environmentally friendly efficient refrigeration: Natural hydrocarbon refrigerantsprovide more efficient cooling due to their high latent heat of evaporation. As well as improved performance, this also delivers reduced power consumption and energy costs, making it an ideal solution for laboratories looking to reduce their carbon footprint and environmental impact to comply with sustainability policies.
- Energy efficent cascade cooling: Maximizing efficiency of heat exchange between high and low stage circuits is one of the most important technical challenges in designing a superior energy saving ultra-low freezer. PHCbi’s new capillary tube heat exchanger marks a major step forward in increasing the available heat exchange areas in the system. This patent pending innovation provides optimum heat exchange pathways in the design, not only increasing overall system efficiency to reduce specific energy consumption but also reducing stress on the compressors, for greater long-term reliability and longer service life.
- Inverter Technology: PHCbi’s Inverter Compressors maximize cooling performance under different conditions, further contributing to reduced energy consumption. Replacing conventional single speed compressors that cycle on and off, inverter compressors run at different speeds to maximize cooling performance under different conditions, ensuring uniform temperature stability throughout the cabinet.
- Intelligent interfaces: The EZlatch door handle and color LCD touch panel makes access to stored samples and full user control easy, even with gloved hands, while the front-mounted USB port makes transferring logged data to a PC simple and convenient. Important information such as freezer temperature, door opening times and alarm history is logged for monitoring in GLP applications.
- Efficient & Flexible Sample Storage: The combination of VIP PLUS vacuum insulation and an enhanced cabinet design with insulated outer door, ensures optimum temperature uniformity, while the reduced wall thickness maximizes storage capacity. Multiple shelf configurations allow a variety of storage options. Organize your samples by transferring your current inventory racks.
Click on PHCbi MDF-DU502VH-PE to download product flyer.
Click on PHCbi MDF-DU702VH-PE to download product flyer.
Click on PHCbi MDF-DU901VHL-PE to download product flyer.
Click on PHCbi VIP ECO ULT Freezer range for further information and resources.
Click on Inverter compressors for optimum stability for technical information.
Click on Cascade Cooling System for technical information.