By PHC Europe…
To get in touch with PHC Europe BV, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
PHC PATHFAST™ Immunoanalyzer
PHC offers the PATHFAST™, a fully automated immunoassay analyzer which combines advanced chemiluminescence technology with the patented Magtration® technology.
Its compact design and low weight makes PATHFAST™ the ideal analysis system in laboratories, hospitals and medical offices available wherever fast quantitative results are required at the point of care.
With its space-saving design and high flexibility, PATHFAST™ also offers an ideal back-up system for central labs. It can be available around the clock without interfering with the processes of routine analysis.
PATHFAST™ provides rapid differential diagnosis and is easy to operate, install and network. High precision makes this analyzer a viable “satellite” for a full-scale lab on a cardiology, intensive care or emergency ward. Parallel processing enables the examination of up to six samples in only a few minutes from whole blood, serum or plasma.
PATHFAST™ design and features
The PATHFAST™ platform consists of two main elements:
- PATHFAST™ Device software, which provides readouts via LCD touchscreen and confirmations via embedded printer. The system also provides six lanes for reagent cartridges.
- Reagent cartridges combining chemiluminescence enzyme immunoassay (CLIA) and Magtration® technology. PATHFAST™ reagents provide a choice of eight different assays: six cardiac emergency markers (CK-MB mass, D-Dimer, High sensitivity Troponin I, hs-CRP, Myoglobin, NT-proBNP) and two sepsis markers (B·R·A·H·M·S PCT and Prepepsin).
The device can run up to six quantitative analyses in parallel, using approximately 100ul from whole blood, serum or plasma samples, with results delivered below 17 minutes.
The system has integral data storage sufficient for 1000 patent readings, 1800 QC readings or 300 CAL data. Ethernet Port and RS-232C interfaces support ASTM or fixed standard data exports.
The PATHFAST™ system offers a range of user benefits:
- Six quantitative analyses simultaneously in a single run
- Results below 17 minutes
- Time saving: accepts whole blood samples from patient at point of care with no centrifuge routine required
- Simple three-step operating procedure
- Stand-alone solution, no additional reagents, buffers or additional solutions are needed. No water connection nor drain is necessary.
- Patented Magtration® technology allows samples to be analyzed with high accuracy, precision and sensitivity
- Perfectly reproducible results closely correlating with full lab analyses
- Compact footprint (343 x 569 mm)
- Robust with two-point calibration required with every new lot or every 28 days
Click on PHC PATHFAST Immunoanalyzer System for detailed information.