By Bachem AG
To get in touch with Bachem AG, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
Bachem AG Release Seven New Products
Bachem AG, the internationally recognized manufacturer of the highest quality biochemical and pharmaceutical drug products for the pharma and biotech industry, is delighted to announce the release of seven new products.
The additions to Bachems’ already extensive range falls into two categories, Peptides and Biochemicals and Immunology:
Peptides and Biochemicals
• Nesfatin-1 (30-59) H-7346 (Human) and H-7438 (mouse and rat) – the active core fragment of full length 82-mer nesfatin-1 satiety molecule. The fragment induces dose-dependent reduction of food intake.
• Tetraarginine (RRRR) H7354 – one of the commonly observed repeat units in protamine molecules. Tetraarginine was the shortest oligoarginine tested by Fugere et al. and shown to inhibit proprotein convertases 5/6 and 7.
The Bachem team have also released High Sensitivity and Extraction-free EIA kits to detect rat hepcidin-25 and human relaxin H2:
• Hepcidin-25 (rat) S-1482 – EIA Kit, Host: Rabbit, High Sensitivity
• Hepicidin-25 (rat) S-1483 – EIA Kit, Host: Rabbit, Extraction-free
• Relaxin H2 (human) S1480 – EIA Kit, Host: Rabbit, High Sensitivity
• Relaxin H2 (human) S-1481 – EIA Kit (H – sr, pl), Host: Rabbit, Extraction-free
Following the release of these new products, Bachem has stated it is committed to the development of new products for the pharma and bio chemical industries. We continually strive to expand and update our product range to ensure that our clients have an extensive, quality range for their research purposes.
Bachem is a listed technology-based company focused on peptide chemistry. The company provides a full range of services to the pharma and biotech industries.
It specializes in the development of innovative, efficient manufacturing processes and the reliable production of peptide-based active pharmaceutical ingredients. A comprehensive catalog of biochemicals and exclusive custom syntheses for research labs complete the service portfolio.
Headquartered in Switzerland with subsidiaries in Europe and the US, the group has a global reach with more experience and know-how than any other company in the industry. Towards its customers, Bachem shows total commitment to quality, innovation and partnership.
Bachem. Pioneering Partner for Peptides
For more information or to discuss Bachems’ release of seven new products please contact us directly.