Roquette to host webinar on ODT challenges
Press Release | Roquette Pharma
MAY 22, 2015
Lestrem, France: One of Europe’s leading experts on polyols and other ingredients, Roquette, will host a live webinar on orally disintegrating tablets (ODTs) later this month.
The one hour webinar “Orally Disintegrating Tablets (ODTs) – Overcoming your main challenges” will begin at 1500 hrs CEST (0900 EDT) on May 28, 2015.
The webinar, moderated by Roquette pharmacist Elham Blouet, will feature contributions from ODT specialist Javier-Andres Camargo and Pharma Application Development Center coordinator Philippe Lefevre.
The webinar will provide important information to help customers overcome key challenges in developing ODTs, a key area of expertise for Roquette.
It will feature a live demonstration of ODT formulations screening while showing the differences between several ODT platforms.
Notes of the main points from the seminar will be available for download at the Roquette website www.roquettepharma.com from after the event.
Roquette Group is a long-established supplier of pharmaceutical excipients and actives, a worldwide solution provider for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic industries.
By understanding the formulation challenges of its customers, Roquette has developed plant-based excipients needed for any formulation, as well as active pharmaceutical ingredients for parenteral preparations. This extended range of starches and derivatives, sugars and polyols, has exceptional potential for meeting customer’s needs:
- Direct compression or wet granulation for any type of tablets
- Fibers, minerals and proteins for clinical nutrition and nutraceuticals
- Liquid formulation for syrups and suspensions
- Molecular encapsulation for a better solubility, stability or taste-masking
- Polymers for tablet film coating and orally dispersible films
- Pyrogen-free raw materials for injectables and dialysis solutions
- Solutions for hard capsules filling and sachets
- Toothpastes and mouthwashes for oral care
Moreover, The Roquette offer includes assisting customers with high quality services and supports, thanks to its worldwide team of experts.
Sophie Delannay-Wong Sai Chun, Communication Assistant Manager