Progress-EXS offers EU relocation service for life science companies
Products & Services | Progress-EXS
Progress Executive Services (Progress-EXS) has launched a new relocation service for pharmaceutical and life science companies looking to relocate to the Netherlands inside the EU single market and EMA regulation zone.
Netherlands-based Progress-EXS can partner relocating companies to help them establish themselves in the country as their EU base of operations, from R&D through to logistics, guiding them through every stage of the relocation process.
According to official sources, the Netherlands is one of the most vital and highly concentrated life sciences hubs in the EU, already home to more than 2,900 pharmaceutical and biopharma companies employing some 34,000 people. These include operational bases for major multinationals like Janssen, MSD, Genmab, Amgen, Lonza, Astellas, Aduro Biotech, GSK and Medtronic.
Netherlands advantages include a highly regarded education system, widespread use of English as a second language, excellent logistics and communications links and a very stable and supportive political and economic environment.
Progress-EXS relocation assistance
Progress-EXS can provide relocation assistance to companies with a range of needs, including:
- Looking to make first entry to the European market from outside the EU
- Looking to use the Netherlands as a manufacturing base
- Requiring assistance to manufacture and license products within the EU/EMA regulatory environment
- Looking for product development within the Netherlands, collaborating with local players
- Recruiting Netherlands-based supply chain, marketing or sales partners
For these and other relocating companies, Progress-EXS can provide a range of expert services covering the whole life sciences value chain from early product development and manufacturing to product licensing and market development. These services include:
- Business Development: acting as a representative in the Netherlands for partnering, networking, etc.
- Interim Executive Management: allocating experienced consultants to execute particular responsibilities
- Quickscans: identifying and bridging critical gaps in product development strategy and ways to speed time to market