By PHC Europe…
To get in touch with PHC Europe BV, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
PHCbi PRO ECO ULT Freezer – MDF-DU300H-PE
The PRO ECO ULT Freezer MDF-DU300H-PE is the flagship unit of PHCbi’s PRO ECO range of ultra-low freezers that use with natural refrigerants. These are designed to minimize energy consumption, reduce environmental impact and save money.
Innovative technology and Class IIa medical device certification ensure secure storage of valuable research and clinical samples.
The MDF-DU300H-PE PRO ECO ULT Freezer offers 333 liters of effective storage capacity and ultra-low temperature freezing down to -86℃.
Its features include:
- Natural Refrigerants: Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants provide more efficient cooling due to their high latent heat of evaporation and are better for the environment. As well as improved performance, they also deliver reduced power consumption and energy costs, using smaller compressors, making it an ideal solution for users looking to reduce carbon footprint and increase sustainability.
- PHCbi Refrigeration System: From high performance, reliable compressors to strategically designed evaporator coils that provide optimum temperature uniformity, the refrigerator system is specifically designed for ultralow applications. This leads to highly durable and efficient cooling for the reliable storage of valuable samples and research material.
- Advanced Heat Exchanger Design The patentpending heat exchanger provides greater surface area contact at critical points in the refrigeration system. This improves overall efficiency and reduces compressor running time for lower energy consumption.
- Microprocessor control: Comprehensive control, alarm and monitoring functions are combined in an easy to use micro processor controller with digital display of all functions.
Compared to conventional ULT freezers, the MDF-DU300H-PE PRO ECO ULT Freezer offers clear advantages in lower running costs, faster temperature pull down, and longer service life.
Defined benefits include:
- Cost-saving and environmentally friendly sample storage
- Energy efficiency
- Lower running costs
- Reduced environmental impact
- Excellent sample security
- Convenient Control with LCD panel.
- Full Class IIa Medical Device Certification (see Resources).
Accessories and Options