By Trenzyme GmbH
To get in touch with Trenzyme GmbH, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
Recombinant Target Expression and RNAi-Mediated Target Knockdown
Trenzyme’s technology platforms for recombinant target expression and RNAi-mediated target knockdown regulation in mammalian cells, the ExoIN and EndoOUT systems, have proven to be extremely valuable tools to rapidly generate highly individualised cell lines. Due to Trenzyme’s expertise, unique experience and technology, assay cell lines and protein production cells lines can be functionally validated very early on in the stable cell line development process.
Some key features of the systems are:
• Stringent coupling of selectable markers with recombinant target expression and RNAi-mediated target knockdown
• No requirement for clonal cell lines due to extreme homogeneity within the whole population
• Three day turn around for homogenous expression or knockdown
• Fast feasibility turn around within a week
• Stable and homogenous cell line availability within two weeks
• Tuneable expression (ExoIN)
• Maximum knockdown from single copy integration (EndoOUT)
• ExoIN and EndoOUT are compatible with any cell line
• ExoIN technology works with any target protein (secreted, membrane, nuclear and cytoplasmic)
• Available as inducible or constitutive systems
Trenzyme is a leading expert in recombinant target expression and RNAi-mediated target knockdown regulation in mammalian cells using the latest technology by Trenzyme – ExoIN and EndoOUT. Trenzyme’s technology has a highly successful track record lead by experts in the field to efficiently and successfully create custom cell lines for our clients.