By Pharmatrans SANAQ…
To get in touch with Pharmatrans SANAQ AG, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
Pharmatrans LubriSANAQ® tablet lubricant
Pharmatrans SANAQ® promote LubriSANAQ® Sodium Stearyl Fumarate as an inert, hydrophilic, tablet lubricant.
LubriSANAQ® complies with European and US pharmacopeia (Ph. Eur/USP-NF) specifications for sodium stearyl fumarate and is designed to overcome lubrication problems in complex tablet formulations.
LubriSanaq® can be added to tablet and capsule powder formulations at concentrations of between 0.25 and 3.0 % w/w. LubriSANAQ® is a tablet lubricant specifically designed for formulations in which other lubricant lead to formulation and / or manufacturing challenges.
It can be used when other lubricating agents fail to provide tablets of adequate stability, hardness, content uniformity or show difficulties with disintegration and dissolution rates.
In comparison with Magnesium Stearate, LubriSANAQ® shows a set of clear production advantages that include:
- Superior tablet hardness at equivalent compression force
- Lower ejection force at equivalent compression force
- Less impact on disintegration times
- Performance less dependent on blending time or lubricant level
- Solves incompatibilities with Magnesium Stearate
- Enhanced production yields.
- Faster dissolution
- Suited for high-speed direct compression
- Helps to avoid API incompatibility with Magnesium stearate, because in the formulation there are no Magnesium presence
Sodium Stearyl Fumarate has a high melting point and therefore can be preferred as a lubricant for high-speed direct compression.
Click on Pharmatrans LubriSanaq® for further product details.