Reliable and innovative technology for water and wastewater treatment is what we stand for. As partners to the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry, we develop and implement customised solutions for our customers.
We are an engineering company offering a holistic range of services based on our long international experience. We have always our clients on focus and assess them in the design, planning, engineering, building and commissioning of water and wastewater treatment plants.
Since 1976 we supply highly qualitative “Made in Germany” products based on chemical-physical, biological and membrane filtration processes, whose state of the art relies on our long list of research achievements and patents.
Additionally, more than 25,000 plants sold worldwide have provided us with the necessary know-how for further continuous development of innovative and reliable industrial water and wastewater technologies.
As in many other industrial branches, production managers at the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry are adopting an increasingly decentralised approach when dealing with well characterised wastewater streams. EnviroChemie has already supported its customers in projects, where effluents could be specifically treated in order to:
- Abate trace elements by concentrating them (e.g. reverse osmosis and vacuum distillation)
- Inactivate streams containing biologically active ingredients (e.g. vaccines, antigens, etc.) by means of thermal sterilisation technology
- Eliminate pharmaceuticals implementing advanced oxidation processes (e.g. ozonation)
- Generate green energy (biogas) from digested organic matter (COD) implementing anaerobic treatment technology (e.g. at insulin production facilities)
To learn more about EnviroChemie's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact EnviroChemie directly.
- > How to safely remove hazardous substances from wastewater using Envochem® AOP ozone technique
- > The Right Water Technology for every manufacturing process
- > How to destroy highly active impurities from wastewater using hydrogen peroxide and iron II
- > EnviroChemie White Paper – Removing trace substances from industrial wastewater using advanced oxidation processes (AOPs)
- > EnviroChemie bringing advanced wastewater treatment solutions to Pharmtech Moscow
- > Chemical-physical water treatments: Filtration and Flocculation
- > How to destroy impurities from wastewater using hydrogen peroxide and UV radiation
- > Microplastic in Water Occurrence, Risks and Removal
- > EnviroChemie solutions for removal of activated pharmaceutical ingredients from wastewater
- > EmiStop - Joint research project to identify and avoid micro-plastic in waste water
- > EnviroChemie leads new microplastics research project
- > EnviroChemie establishes new North African subsidiary
- > EnviroChemie acquires UK’s industrial effluent specialist Clearfleau
- > EnviroChemie brings latest modular water treatment solutions to IFAT 2018
- > EnviroChemie expands Rossdorf HQ
- > EnviroChemie advanced oxidation processes for water treatment
- > EnviroChemie celebrates a decade of Bulgarian presence at Water Sofia
- > EnviroChemie: Wastewater and process water treatment with membrane separation processes
- > EnviroChemie welcomes new Managing Director
- > EnviroChemie builds modular wastewater oxidation plants
- Engineering Design & Construction
- Manufacturing & Production
- Process Engineering & Equipment