By Pharmatrans Sanaq…
To get in touch with Pharmatrans Sanaq AG, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
Pharmatrans CELLETS® – Microcristalline Cellulose Pellets
Pharmatrans Sanaq has introduced CELLETS® as highly optimised Microcristalline Cellulose (MCC) Pellets for retard formulations and innovative drug delivery.
CELLETS support dosage formulations optimized for homogeneous distribution and controlled release, as defined by the monographs of European and US pharmacopeias.
Homogeneous distribution & controlled release
CELLETS® support the pioneering development of multiple dosage forms that deliver more reliable formulations thanks to the homogeneous concentration of highly active agents.
Two fundamental advantages of the MCC-based multiple dosage form are homogeneous distribution of the active agent and the controlled release of active ingredients.
These forms have been defined by monographs for Microcrystalline Cellulose (Ph. Eur., USP-NF). DMF N° 18519 since July 15, 2005.
CELLETS® are made under GMP conditions using MCC from certified suppliers only.
Pharmatrans can supply these innovative micro pellets in almost any particle size, ranging from 100 μm to 1000 μm.
CELLETS® deliver a persuasive range of user benefits:
- Perfect tool for combinatory and controlled release products.
- Wide range of particle size fractions with uniform spherical shape and structure.
- Narrow particle size distribution within each fraction.
- Formulation of sensitive actives due to the inertness of MCC.
- High abrasion resistance for superior coating process
- Excellent compactibility due to the high plasticity of the CELLETS® for formulation of multidosage tablets.
- Higher payload permitting smaller capsule sizes.
Click on Cellets® MCC Pellets for PDF download.