By Evercyte GmbH
To get in touch with Evercyte GmbH, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
Evercyte Exosome Manufacturing
Evercyte employs a toolbox approach to high quality and efficient production of extracellular vesicles (EVs), including exosomes.
The Evercyte approach to exosome manufacturing is based on highly developed ‘cell factories’, using carefully selected different tissues and organs for production of EVs, along with MSC-derived exosomes from human relevant cell lines.
Exosome production methods
As one of Europe’s leading exosome companies, Evercyte uses sophisticated exosome isolation methods, such as differential centrifugation. Moreover, extracellular vesicles produced from human highly differentiated cell lines from different organs and tissues are characterized using state-of-the-art methods such as nanoparticle tracking analysis, biochemistry analysis, mass spectrometer and electron microscopy and the miRNA cargo is analyzed.
It can establish cell lines for production of clinical grade EVs as a one-stop-solution, encompassing tissue sourcing, ethical approval, primary cell culture, life-span extension, detailed characterization of cells and secreted EVs. Principal platforms include:
- Cell factories such as mesenchymal stem cells from Wharton´s Jelly, adipose tissue, bone-marrow, endometrium
- Fully documented cell line development using xeno-free culture conditions
- Production of recombinant EVs (recombinant cargo, recombinant surface molecules for targeting and / or for exosome purification (e.g. using ‘Snorkel-Tag’)
- Characterization studies of EVs (miRNA profiling, lipidomics, proteomics, surface marker profiling, electron microscopy)
Exosome production from urine-derived IPSCs
Exosomes and microvesicles are also secreted from induced pluripotent stem cells (IPSCs), exerting protective effects by transferring endogenous molecules to salvage injured neighboring cells by regulating apoptosis, inflammation, fibrosis and angiogenesis.
Exosomes from iPSC-derivatives are indicated to have therapeutic potential in the treatment of Cardiovascular disease (CVD), for example, with the emergence of iPSC)s and iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes (iCMs) presenting apparent opportunities to replenish the heart’s functional cells.
Research applications include establishment of cell models across a broad panel of human diseases and development of differentiation protocols.
Evercyte’s cell factories offerings include:
- ASC/TERT300 – hTERT immortalized human adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell line with a differentiation potential similar to the corresponding normal cells.
- WJ-MSC/TERT273 – hTERT immortalized human Wharton´s Jelly derived MSC line represents a new production system for extracellular vesicles.
- BM-MSC/TERT292 – hTERT immortalized human bone-marrow derived mesenchymal stem cell line represents a new production system for extracellular vesicles.
- EN-MSC/TERT297 – hTERT immortalized human endometrium derived mesenchymal stem cells
Research applications include gaining new insights into the role of EVs in inflammation and wound healing, testing their potential in influencing the immune response, analysis of EV cargo and targeting and generation of recombinant EVs for purposes such as drug targeting.
Extracellular vesicles play an important role in cellular communication and are gaining ever-increasing importance in the fields of regenerative and transplant medicine, anti-tumor therapy as well as immunotherapy. Specifically, EVs secreted from human stem cells have been reported to be equally effective as the transplanted cells in various disease models.
Exosome production services
As a specialist exosome company, Evercyte is expert in establishing cell lines for production of clinical grade EVs as a one-stop-solution, from tissue sourcing to EV production of EVs from customer-derived cell lines.
Evercyte can also undertake characterization studies of EVs, including miRNA profiling, lipidomics, proteomics and surface marker profiling.
Click on Evercyte Exosome Manufacturing for more information.