By EnviroChemie GmbH
To get in touch with EnviroChemie GmbH, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
EnviroChemie EnviCheck ‘health check’ service for water and wastewater plants
Water and wastewater treatment specialist EnviroChemie has introduced EnviCheck as a one-stop-shop check-up service for water and wastewater treatment plants.
EnviCheck provides a simple but effective four step optimization process with ongoing process support.
The EnviCheck service can be applied to any water and wastewater plant, even third party facilities not originally supplied by EnviroChemie.
The service provides an EnviroChemie expert to visit the plant to see how it is performing against pre-defined objectives and benchmarks. These might include:
- Meeting trade effluent consent limits
- Meeting discharge limit values
- Reviewing wastewater treatment capacity against revised hydraulic or pollutant loads
- Cost reductions through reduction of sludge volumes, energy or chemical consumption
- Checking processes and plant technology
- Reduce water consumption through recovery of wastewater streams.
How EnviCheck works
The EnviCheck plant audit process involves four steps:
- Step 1: Define Objectives such as examples above.
- Step 2: Collect Data from onsite observation and measurement
- Step 3: Present Findings in itemized report
- Step 4: Optimize Plant to meet objectives and correct shortcomings
Optimization will involve EnviroChemie providing detailed feedback and specific recommendations with ongoing support and involvement to assist in implementation.