By NSF Health…
To get in touch with NSF Health Sciences, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
All NSF Health Sciences courses and webinars worldwide on one website
The worldwide course offering of NSF Health Sciences Pharma Biotech and NSF Health Sciences Medical Devices as well as the very popular webinar series can now be found on one website.
Worldwide Pharma Biotech courses
NSF Health Sciences Pharma Biotech (formerly known as DBA – David Begg Associates) has a worldwide offering of courses in major cities in Europe, the USA and elsewhere. Courses take place in business hotels which are conveniently located near international airports. Wherever you are, visit the course schedule on the NSF International website to find a location and date to suit your schedule.
Courses cover a whole range of subjects in the Pharma Biotech field such as:
- Qualified Person Training
- Pharmaceutical Auditor Training
- Human Error Prevention
- Sterile Products Manufacture
- Risk-Based Decision Making
- Pharmaceutical GMP
- Pharmaceutical Legislation Update
- Reducing Repeat Deviations
- Good Distribution Practice
Free webinars cover:
- Human Reliability Improvement / Human error
- Risk-Based Decision Making / Risk Management
- Changing Behaviors in the Workplace
- Change Control
- Contamination Control
NSF Health Sciences Pharma Biotech also publishes a hard copy version of the entire course schedule, including full course descriptions, which is a very popular reference document. A copy can be requested by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharma Biotech YouTube channel
Anyone interested in the NSF Pharma Biotech courses and webinars should also visit the NSF Health Sciences Pharma Biotech YouTube channel Videos include testimonials from NSF Training delegates, information on training programs and pre-recorded webinars.
Course schedule NSF Health Sciences Medical Devices
The NSF International website also offers an overview of all the NSF Health Sciences Medical Devices courses. On this page it is also possible to download the entire Medical Devices Educational Program Europe in pfd-format.
Courses cover the following subjects:
- Medical Device Auditing – including subjects such as unannounced audits and auditing of suppliers
- In Vitro Diagnostics – including subjects such as CE Marking: Technical File compilation & Management
- Managing FDA 483s and Warning Letters – including subjects such as Preparing for an FDA Audit, How will the new FDA 510 (k) requirements affect Medical Device companies, Preparing a Medical Devices Quality Management System for the FDA
- Global Regulatory Requirements – including subjects such as Preparing for the changes to ISO13485
- Biological Evaluation of Medical Devices – EN ISO 10993
- Deviation and CAPA Systems
- Medical Devices QP Program in collaboration with Sheffield Hallam University – Specifically around the upcoming requirement for a Qualified Person in Medical devices
- The journey from CE marked device to US regulatory
The hard copy version of the Medical Devices Educational Program can be requested by sending an e-mail to EUdevices@nsf.org.