By Polypharma Technologies…
To get in touch with Polypharma Technologies & Sciences GmbH, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
Polypharma alpha and beta blocker dossiers for MENA markets
Polypharma Technologies & Sciences GmbH (Polypharma) can provide developed dossiers for alpha and beta blocker drugs for cardiology and angiology medicines for Middle East and North Africa (MENA) markets.
Dossiers for these combined alpha and beta blocker drugs include antihypertensives, adrenergic alpha-antagonists, adrenergic beta-antagonists and adrenergic receptors.
Polypharma Cardiology and angiology portfolio
Polypharma has developed dossiers for a wide range of drugs that are highly useful in the fields of cardiology and angiology for its partners in Middle Eastern and North African markets. These include:
- Acebutolol: cardioselective beta-1 blocker adrenergic receptor antagonist used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat and angina
- Prazosin: Adrenergic alpha-antagonist (alpha-blocker) used to lower blood pressure in prevention of strokes and treatment of heart attacks, and kidney problems
- Propranolol: An adrenergic receptor antagonist beta blocker class medication administered orally or by injection to treat high blood pressure, various irregular heart rate indications, thyrotoxicosis, capillary hemangiomas, performance anxiety, and essential tremors as well prevention of migraine
Other Cardiology/Angiology drugs available as fully developed CTD standard dossiers include: Amlodipine, Atorvastatine, Candesartan, Clopidogrel, Furosemide, Hydrochlorothiazide, Indapamide, Irbesartan, Ivabradine, Nicorandil, Olmesartan medoxomil, Perindopril, Prasugrel, Ramipril, Rosuvastatine, Simvastatine, and Telmisartan.
Dossier Development Service features
Whenever a target medicine or drug is identified, Polypharma can support a drug production partner develop a tailored generic drug dossier to match that need and be available for local registration.
Polypharma is able to develop drug submission dossiers and drug master files (DMFs) that include all the technical data demanded by regulators. These include:
- Unit composition and manufacturing formula
- Manufacturing equipment & process
- Quality control of active ingredient (specifications, analytical methods)
- Quality control of excipients (specifications, analytical methods)
- Quality control of the finished product (specifications, analytical methods)
- Stability Data.
Click on Polypharma Cardiology Drug Dossier Portfolio for more information.