XenTech is an innovative biotech/CRO company specialising in the preclinical evaluation of cancer drug efficacy and the identification of biomarkers and therapeutic targets.
XenTech is an independent privately owned research company founded in 2006 as a spin off of Institut Curie.
We offer a unique collection of patient-derived tumor xenografts (PDX). PDX closely match biological features of patient tumors for each aspect of phenotypic characteristics including histology, gene expression, genomics and drug response.
Our PDX models are extensively characterized and are associated to molecular data including gene expression and copy number data. The collection is representative of the major types of solid cancer:
- breast cancer (the world’s largest panel of breast cancer PDX)
- Lung cancer
- Colon cancer
- ovarian cancer
- pancreatic cancer
Our preclinical platform is of considerable value for translational research in oncology, notably for pharmacology and identification of drug response markers for personalized medicine.
XenTech participates in the development of novel cancer therapies by offering its PDX-based services, tumor models and expertise in preclinical oncology to stakeholders in oncology research.
XenTech is known worldwide for its renowned oncology translational platform, its unique panel of patient-derived breast cancer xenografts and its extremely experienced scientific team.
We are located in the south of Paris, at Genopole Campus.Contact
To learn more about XenTech's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact XenTech directly.
- > High demand for oncology expertise drives XenTech expansion
- > XenTech highlighting new Mouse Trials offer at BIO-International
- > XenTech to showcase Mouse Trials at AACR
- > XenTech and Cambridge Biomedical join forces in PDX collaboration
- > XenTech lifts curtain on anti-breast cancer collaboration with Tesaro and Myriad in San Antonio
- > XenTech brings new patient stratification insights to EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium 2014
- > XenTech adds key pediatric hepatoblastoma study to research partnerships
- > XenTech scientist to present new pediatric liver cancer models at WIN 2014
- > XenTech to Showcase PDX-based Testing Tools at World ADC Frankfurt
- > XenTech to bring New Tumor Models and Insights to International Cancer Summit
- > XenTech Founder to Present ‘Personalized Medicine’ Revolution in Fighting Cancer
- > Renal Cell Carcinoma PDX Models
- > XenTech to be Represented at Bio International Convention 2013
- > XenTech Acknowledged in Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500™ EMEA for 2nd Year Running
- > Prostate Patient Derived Xenograft
- > Patient Derived Tumor Xenograft (PDX) Models for Breast Cancer
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Drug Discovery
- Pre-Clinical Research