VALIDOGEN (formerly VTU Technology)
Pichia pastoris Protein Expression and Production Excellence
VALIDOGEN, formerly known as VTU Technology, is a leading Austrian contract research and development company. VALIDOGEN offers UNLOCK PICHIA - the broadest toolbox and most versatile technology platform available for Pichia pastoris recombinant protein production. VALIDOGEN develops high performance expression strains and economically viable protein production processes for the manufacture of biopharmaceuticals, enzymes and various other recombinant proteins. Founded in 2008, the company emerged to a globally recognized player in the field of Pichia pastoris based protein expression.
UNLOCK PICHIA - Productivity through Diversity
Building on Pichia's inherent potential, VALIDOGEN established an exclusive yield-enhancing protein production toolbox, standing out due to its diversity of expression tools and expression strategies. A proprietary AOX1 promoter library and a diverse set of platform strains provide the genetic diversity necessary for fine-tuning of protein expression. Notably, 2nd generation promoter variants from VALIDOGEN's exclusive promoter library offer more flexibility by providing highly productive methanol-free protein production processes. Timely adjusted co-expression of helper proteins allows for maximization of protein yields. VALIDOGEN's unique high-throughput microscale cultivation and screening expertise and protocols ensure fast and reliable identification of the best performing genetic arrangement selected from thousands of Pichia strains assessed in parallel.
VALIDOGEN’s UNLOCK PICHIA technology addresses challenges all the way from transcription and translation to translocation, protein folding and secretion and facilitates the expression of more complex proteins thus maximizing yields without compromising product quality.
SERVICES - Protein Production strains & Processes & Recombinant Proteins
VALIDOGEN develops customized high-performance Pichia pastoris production strains at competitive timelines and offers straightforward bioreactor cultivation & protein purification process development and optimization services paired with technology transfer and/or protein production. Supporting our customers in product innovation, VALIDOGEN additionally offers fast and reliable engineering and screening of improved enzyme variants.
VALIDOGEN is providing tailor-made solutions to customers from different industry sectors – such as pharma, diagnostics, food & feed, chemical, agro and other industries.Contact
To learn more about VALIDOGEN's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact VALIDOGEN directly.
- > VALIDOGEN presenting UNLOCK PICHIA advantages at BIO International 2019
- > VALIDOGEN presenting advanced protein production tools at RPP conference in Crete
- > Productivity through diversity - UNLOCK PICHIA through VALIDOGEN's Pichia pastoris protein production toolbox
- > VALIDOGEN to copresent with Boehringer Ingelheim at BPI West 2019
- > UNLOCK PICHIA boosting Pichia Glycoswitch® enhanced glycoprotein production
- > UNLOCK PICHIA - Discover VALIDOGEN's unique methanol-free Pichia protein production system
- > VALIDOGEN presenting new responses to Pichia production challenges at PepTalk 2019
- > VTU Technology is now VALIDOGEN
- > VTU Technology brings full range Pichia protein production toolbox to CPhI Madrid
- > Pichia pastoris Protein Expression Excellence - VALIDOGEN Track Record
- > Protein Expression Excellence - Pichia pastoris
- > VTU Technology to show 25th BIO International how to Unlock Pichia
- > VTU Technology bringing Pichia advances to BPI Europe
- > VTU Technology attending leading events worldwide
- > Pichia pastoris - Protein Production Excellence
- > VTU Technology to ‘unlock Pichia’ at PepTalk 2018
- > Custom Glycoprotein Production in Pichia pastoris
- > VTU Technology bringing Pichia advances to leading European events
- > VTU Technology brings protein expression to CPhI
- > VTU Technology’s new website unlocks Pichia toolbox
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Drug Discovery
- Manufacturing & Production