SYSTAG, System Technik AG
SYSTAG, System Technik AG manufactures measuring and control systems for chemical laboratories. Founded in 1965, the company is headquartered at Rüschlikon, Switzerland, with a German subsidiary, System Technik Deutschland GmbH based near Frankfurt.
SYSTAG’s specialisation and expertise in advanced and consistent process automation solutions has made it a preferred partner of the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. The company offers systems that enhance efficiency and safety at every key stage from development through piloting to production control technology, including all chemical process development aspects, associated thermal safety inspections and scale-up.
The company supplies four groups of turnkey application:
- Flexy Concept designed by chemists for chemists, includes the FlexySys automation package that automates all the SYSTAG worksations like Controlled Lab Reactors, Reaction Calorimeter and Plant Conrol Systems and the SysGraph Software evaluation application for calorimetric calculations and thermodynamic analyses.
- CLR Controlled Lab Reactors encompass conventional single reactor systems (ALR’s) and multi-reactor applications for parallel process optimisation with FlexyCUBE handling parallel process development and FlexyPAT offering a highly flexible automated laboratory reactor that is ideal for scale-up.
- TPS Thermal Process Safety technologies provide deeper understanding of the thermal stability of substances and potential hazards of chemical reactions, combining thermal analyses with established reaction calorimetry. FlexyTSC provides gram-range adiabatic thermal analysis while Calo2310 is an all-in-one reaction calorimeter that combines heat flow and heat balance method.
- PCS Plant Control Systems, including FlexyPlant and the cGMP compliant Automation systems,are specific customer solutions for automated kilolab and pilot plants up to 250 litre reactor volume for laboratories scaling up from gram to kilo batches.
SYSTAG can also work with partners to integrate its technologies with existing peripheries or develop customised solutions for a variety of special applications.
All products are subject to continuous development based on the latest technological knowledge and cognitions, thus generating a high degree of added value for clients. The company guarantees investment protection through sustainability and integration.Contact
To learn more about SYSTAG’s services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact SYSTAG directly.
- > SYSTAG adds intelligence to hydrogenation lab reactors
- > Automated lab reactor solutions - SYSTAG
- > Work platform for simple process operation - FlexySys
- > The Automated Hydrogenation Solution
- > Reaction Calorimeters for Safety Investigations and Scale-Up - Calo2310
- > Kilo laboratory and pilot plant automation - FlexyPlant
- > Gas flow Meter FM4/04 and FM4/60
- > Thermal Safety Analysis with RADEX V5/V6 and SEDEX - FlexyTSC
- > Thermal Safety Calorimeter - FlexyTSC
- > Modular and Flexible Process Automation Technology (PAT) - FlexyPAT
- > SYSTAG Automation: “Easy accessibility” solution for determining MSZ of product solvent mixture
- > Determination of the metastable zone (MSZ) of a product solvent mixture
- > SYSTAG Automation: “Easy accessibility” ethylene polymerization solution
- > SYSTAG Automation "Easy accessibility"
- > SYSTAG Engineering: Software & Services
- > Innovative and tailor-made automation and software solutions
- > Parallel Process Development and Scale-Up
- > Meta Stable Zone determination
- > Optimizing development resources for efficient product development
- > ePAT automated lab reactor for various reactions and processes
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Drug Discovery
- Laboratory Equipment & Services
- Process Engineering & Equipment