For 40 years, Sofrigam designs and manufactures cold chain packaging solutions for the transport of life sciences and healthcare products. Sofrigam accompany the major pharmaceutical and biotechnology laboratories with its unparalleled technical expertise in pharmaceutical cold chain and its most extensive lines of insulated shipping packaging.
Sofrigam offers innovative protective thermal packaging solutions to:
- Maintain the quality and the integrity of life-sciences products by keeping them at the perfect temperature with high-performance insulated packaging
- Guarantee the compliance with the pharmaceutical industry standards
- Reduce the global cold chain logistics costs with optimized-packaging in terms of payload and weight
- Facilitate handling and loading with smart and easy-to-use packaging
Sofrigam cold chain shipping systems are dedicated to the entire life science industry, from the production plant to the patient. Biopharmaceutical, chemical, biotechnology and logistics companies, from the leading ones to the smallest ones, trust Sofrigam’s TCO-friendly solutions.
Sofrigam engineering department is able to build packaging solutions to meet almost every cold chain logistics constraints in a timely manner.
All Sofrigam packaging solutions are tested and pre-qualified under controlled temperature conditions by our partner the thermal test center Ater Métrologie.
Cost-effective, efficient and innovative, Sofrigam temperature-controlled packaging are made to meet your most complicated cold chain challenges!Contact
To learn more about Sofrigam's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact Sofrigam directly.
- > Sofrigam developing NextGen advanced pallet shippers
- > Sofrigam Elite Cubic Parcel Shippers
- > Sofrigam highlighting advanced pallet and parcel shippers at DHL Global Conference Miami
- > Sofrigam defines three steps to GDP pharma cold chain compliance
- > Temperature Controlled Pallet Shipper
- > Sofrigam showcasing pallet and parcel shippers at LogiPharma 2019
- > Sofrigam emphasizing GDP compliance in cool chain at CSS Amsterdam
- > Sofrigam outlines TCO strategies for reducing pharma temperature-controlled logistics costs
- > Sofrigam bringing new cool-chain pallet shipper solutions to TCL 19 London
- > Sofrigam acquisition of Coldway opens up new technology avenues
- > Sofrigam to present data integrity solutions at TIPS Lyon
- > ‘Zero excursion’ in cold chain an almost achievable reality says Sofrigam
- > Sofrigam showing new Pallet Shipper range at CCGF Philadelphia
- > Reusable Thermal Packaging - iBox R36
- > Sofrigam IQPC Gilles Labranque Interview
- > Sofrigam brings integrated cold-chain thinking to LogiPharma Montreux
- > Sofrigam develops ‘TCO Calculator’
- > Sofrigam focus on storage and transportation of heat-sensitive insulin
- > Sofrigam bringing new temperature-controlled service offers to TCL 18 in London
- > Sofrigam - Your Cold Chain Partner
- Cold Chain Logistics, Storage & Distribution
- Packaging & Labelling