Rotronic AG is a Swiss-based manufacturer and international supplier of specialist measuring solutions used by pharmaceutical and other industries. Rotronic has become one of the world’s leading names in humidity and temperature measurement and is renowned for the high quality of its Swiss-made meters, instrumentation, sensors, data loggers, transmitters and other measuring equipment. We also offer the most flexible Monitoring System RMS.
Well known for the measurement of relative humidity and temperature, Rotronic has long since added to the portfolio to include other important parameters:
- Indoor CO2
- Water Activity
- Differential pressure
- Process pressure
- Low dew point
The Rotronic Monitoring System (RMS) is a modular, flexible and reliable system of interconnected hardware elements and server software. It guarantees maximum flexibility in planning and installation and ensures excellent availability of live data securely throughout the operation.
The data loggers record all measurement from Rotronic and third-party products and transmit them to the database. It stores all the information and makes it available to definde users, regardless of which device they use to access the monitoring system. Data is available in the form required and at any location.
The perfect solution - also for GxP regulated environments.
Rotronic products guarantee reliability: they offer validated software and products that comply with international standards such as Gamp and FDA. Rotronic is an officially accredited ISO-17025 calibration laboratory (SCS-0065) and with locations around the wold you can rely on a competent and efficient sales and service support network.
History and Structure
Rotronic is an international development and manufacturing company that offers a wide range of products and solutions in the B2B segment. Founded in 1965, the company is headquartered in Switzerland and provides solutions for measuring and monitoring relative humidity, temperature, CO2, differential pressure, pressure, dew point, and water activity. The company began the digital transformation already in the year 2000, investing in automated data transfer (machine-to-machine). With the development and launch of its RMS monitoring software, Rotronic further strengthened its position as a key supplier of measurement solutions. Since 2017 Rotronic is a company of the PST Group (Process Sensing Technologies).
More information at:
- International: www.rotronic.com
- Germany: www.rotronic.de
- France: www.rotronic.fr
- Italy: www.rotronic.it
- UK: www.rotronic.co.uk
- USA: www.rotronic-usa.com
- Canada: www.rotronic.ca
- Singapore: www.rotronic.sg
- PST Group: www.processsensing.com
To learn more about Rotronic's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact Rotronic directly.
- > Rotronic reliable measurement of water activity
- > Relative Humidity Measurement explained
- > Case Study: Rotronic RMS with robust HygroClip probes meet biocontrol challenges at Bioline
- > Rotronic RMS-based alarms
- > Rotronic RMS-based GxP risk assessment system
- > Rotronic differential pressure transmitter PF4/5 series
- > Rotronic humidity and temperature measuring solutions
- > Differential Pressure Measurement
- > Rotronic case study: pharmacy monitoring of medicine temperatures
- > Rotronic water activity measurement helps protect valuable seeds and plants
- > Low Dew Point Measurement
- > Rotronic Restful API enables custom enhancements to RMS monitoring
- > Rotronic RMS ‘live monitoring’ protects pharma stock at international logistics operation
- > Rotronic RMS monitoring solves temperature-controlled storage issues for Swiss pharmacies
- > Steriline depends on Rotronic precision and reliability for highest quality manufacturing processes
- > Rotronic solutions for thermal mapping
- > Rotronic HygroPalm HP32 handheld spot measurement instrument
- > With one bound it was free: Rotronic defines the science of water activity
- > Rotronic solutions for duty-free warehouse climate control
- > Clean Room Panel - CRP5
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Cold Chain Logistics, Storage & Distribution
- IT & Data Management
- Laboratory Equipment & Services
- Manufacturing & Production
- Pre-Clinical Research
- Process Engineering & Equipment
- Regulatory Affairs & Compliance