Ritter, founded in Bavaria in 1965 is an independent family-owned company that has become a world-class manufacturer of high quality plastics and “made in Germany” sterile laboratory equipment, high precision dispensers, tips and disposables.
On 25,000 m² Ritter develops and produces with about 300 employees high-quality plastic products for the global market, certified to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and 13485:2012 standard.
From product idea to development on CAD systems, the in-house tool and mold-production, quality assurance, logistics and distribution is all performed under one roof at Ritter.
In more than 50 countries millions of products of Ritter Medical are used in clinical and biotechnological applications every day.Services
Ritter Medical offers a wide array of healthcare and laboratory products and services under the following groupings:Clinical Products
Ritter is particularly well known for its DiaCart®, DiaBox® and other dialysis cartridge systems, as well as dosing cartridges in various sizes with appropriate accessories. The company also offers a range of clinical disposables made from biologically stable and sterile plastics. Included are herein the polySteribox® containers for sterilisation of instruments, storage and transportation of sterile goods as well as the paraTest® fecal containers for veterinary diagnostics. Also 2-component dental cartridge systems are offered.Liquid Handling
Ritter has developed an extensive range of Ripette® manual liquid dose dispensers and Ritips® sterile dispenser tips. These set international benchmarks for clinical-standard precision, ergonomics and hygiene.Robotic Consumables
Since the mid 1990's, Ritter developed a wide range of vessels for handling and storage of liquids in automated pipette systems. These include reaction plates, segments for use in analyser systems and storage racks, all made to the highest standards of stability and sterility. Ritter meets the increasing need for high precision and sterile robotic pipettes with its ranges of conductive and transparent tips. These so-called robotic tips are subject to high demands in terms of purity and precision. They are therefore produced by fully automated production lines under clean room conditions, in order to avoid any contamination by human interference.
Ritter Medical offers certified prime quality at competitive prices as a complement of your robotic systems. Depending on your application, you can choose between 15 different contours, 6 packaging types and tips with or without filter to ensure reproducible results on a sustained basis.Application Engineering
Furthermore, Ritter GmbH has highly developed application engineering capabilities that can support clients in overcoming technical problems, develop detailed process modifications or advise on development of specialised processes or new products.Contact
To learn more about Ritter's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact Ritter directly.
- > Ritter showcasing full product range at Expoquimia 2017
- > Ritter blackKnights Tecan compatible tips
- > New web presence of Ritter Medical
- > Ritter extends range of languages for product information
- > Ripette®pro high-precision liquid dispenser
- > Ritter Riplate® medio: more volume, less space
- > Ritter showcasing medical range at ExpoMed Eurasia debut
- > Ritter clearKnights robotic tips for Dynex
- > Ritter showcasing medical range at ARABLAB 2017
- > Ritter blackKnights® Type Olympus rack – now available with Filter
- > Ritter microTube® rack - the frozen storage and sample handling solution
- > Ripette®pro versatile precision liquid dispenser
- > Riplate® magnetic - the new Ritter plate specially designed for magnetic separation
- > Ritter showcasing Riplate® Magnetic at MEDICA 2016
- > Ritter dispensing high precision shots at ILMAC 2016
- > Ritter Medical warns of rinse aid risks
- > Online video showcases Ritter Medical polySteribox® system
- > Ritter Medical video shows sterile manufacturing process
- > Ritter bringing latest multi-well plates to analytica 2016
- > Ritter to exhibit new magnetic plates at CMEF Shanghai
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Drug Discovery
- Laboratory Equipment & Services
- Process Engineering & Equipment