QuaDPharma, LLC prides itself on delivering quality pharmaceutical products to its customers, we recognise the difficulties in translating products from a concept into reality. We provide the necessary facilities, expertise and customer service to get the job completed with quality and with a cycle time suited to the customer.
QuaDPharma was established in 2010 by Stephen A. Panaro, Ph.D., who utilised his expertise in Drug Discovery, Pilot Plant scale-up and Commercial OTC/Rx Manufacturing during his tenure at OSI Pharmaceuticals, APP Pharma and Contract Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
QuaDPharma is the company of choice for process development support, contract manufacturing and packaging needs, finished goods analytical testing, and full stability program management. QuaDPharma’s is an FDA registered establishment. Our focus and flexibility allows us to tailor manufacturing cycle times to your needs.
At QuaDPharma we provide the following services:
- Responsive and flexible customer service.
- Product and process development for semi-solids, solids and liquids.
- Small to medium scale manufacturing of commercial pharmaceutical products.
- Manufacture of products used in Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III clinical studies (pre-commercial materials).
- Manufacturing of reagents or diagnostic products in support of medical devices.
- cGMP compliant laboratory and manufacturing facility.
- ICH Compliant Stability Program.
- Contract analytical testing
- Class 100,000 and 10,000 HEPA filtered manufacturing environments.
To learn more about QuaDPharma's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact QuaDPharma directly.
- Drug Discovery
- Manufacturing & Production