Pipeline Biotech A/S
Pipeline Biotech is a Contract Research Organization that specializes in preclinical pharmacology.
Pipeline Biotech has broad expertise in performing preclinical studies focusing on in vivo and in vitro research, covering:
- Research pharmacology: Including cancer, Inflammation, obesity, diabetes and custom-tailored models.
- In vivo drug characterization: Pharmacokinetics and toxicity testing.
- Long term contracts: Including screening programmes, facilities management and GMP potency assay programmes.
- Potency determination: In vitro and in vivo bioassays.
The team at Pipeline Biotech is a committed team comprised of preclinical researchers, laboratory technicians and other research personnel who are ready to cooperate with the client to find the best solutions, whether custom made study designs or ready-to-use screening solutions is required. Study management and reporting are always performed in close dialogue with the client to be able to act as a direct extension of the client’s R&D activities.
Pipeline Biotech is a dedicated and active partner in drug discovery and preclinical development that is chosen by clients for its experience, reliability, fast turnaround time, availability and adaptability.Activities
Pipeline Biotech A/S is a privately held incorporated company based near Aarhus, established in 1999 as an independent CRO. In 2003 the company became GLP-compliant and in 2005 GMP-compliant. The company has performed projects for more than 150 clients, principally pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies.Contact
To learn more about Pipeline Biotech’s services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact Pipeline Biotech directly.
- > Pipeline Biotech PK/PD Mathematical Modeling
- > Laboratory Animal Testing
- > Pipeline Biotech DMPK Studies
- > First-in-mouse testing
- > First-in-mouse - Testing of your Cancer Drug Candidates
- > In-Life Pharmacokinetic Studies
- > Xenograft Contract Services
- > Pipeline Biotech Bioassays
- > Drug-induced mild therapeutic hypothermia obtained by administration of a transient receptor potential vanilloid type 1 agonist
- > Tumor Development and Animal Welfare in a Murine Xenograft Model
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Drug Discovery
- Pre-Clinical Research