PHOENIX group is an integrated healthcare provider and in many countries market leader in pharmaceutical wholesale, successful with retail pharmacy chains and offering effective value-adding services to industry partners.
PHOENIX’s mission is to be the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe, realized by:
- Providing efficient and accurate just-in-time delivery of prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medicines
- Operating well-known pharmacy chains, offering high-class healthcare logistics and value-adding services throughout Europe
- Making important everyday contributions to a safe and comprehensive European Healthcare Industry
“PHOENIX All-in-One” is a European value-adding service brand that covers diverse services along the entire pharma value chain, from production to point of sale, generating additional revenue at multiple different stages.
The All-in-One service portfolio ranges from clinical trial supply services, market potential insight, market access services, healthcare logistics, and access to more than 16,000 pharmacies and to millions of patients in Europe via pharmacy channel. In addition, it contains a representation service including market authorization holder (MAH) facilities and a dedicated sales force.
The service is based on a network of ready-to-use and tailor-made sales and marketing support covering more than 16,000 pharmacies in 27 countries across Europe. Clients also receive data and insights on pharmacist, doctor and patient behaviour, allowing them to improve patient adherence and better decision making.
The service can reduce costs through expert warehousing and healthcare logistics and offers customized specialty solutions, such as procurement consultancy.
PHOENIX also specializes in regional logistics solutions tailored to specific conditions for the Nordic, Baltic, Benelux, CEE, and non-EU Balkan markets, based on local expertise on the part of strongly integrated affiliates.
PHOENIX All-in-One offers clients a valuable set of specific benefits that include:
- Increased sales and revenue
- Secured and enhanced market share
- Realized cost savings and increased net working capital (NWC)
Structure and history
Founded in 1994, PHOENIX group has expanded through acquisition with the latest network addition (August 2018) with new wholesale and retail companies in Romania.
The PHOENIX All-in-One service brand was created in 2016 and currently offers the most comprehensive single service distribution and supply coverage in Europe with access to more than 160 distribution centers and 2,500 fully affiliated pharmacies in 14 European countries, along with 13,500 pharmacies in cooperation programs (“PHOENIX Pharmacy Partnership”) across Western Europe, the Nordic region and Central Europe.
Phoenix group employs more than 36,300 employees. During fiscal year 2017/18, the company’s revenues totaled more than €24.9m.
Quality and Regulatory
PHOENIX group holds all necessary quality management standards (QMS), certificates and wholesale licenses according to the current GDP regulation required to ensure a fully compliant and seamless service, and GMP alignment for some services.
Quality is supported by a network of modern state-of-the art temperature controlled warehouse and transport facilities, with local QMS procedures based on European regulatory standards.
As of February 2019, PHOENIX will be fully compliant with EU Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) requirements and also complies with GDPR Data Protection guidelines.
To learn more about PHOENIX group’s services and capabilities and how they can bring profit to your business, please contact PHOENIX group.
- > PHOENIX group Finnish subsidiary Medaffcon pioneers biobank research
- > PHOENIX group presenting integrated solutions at LogiPharma Montreux
- > PHOENIX group outlining patient-centric future at BGF Munich
- > PHOENIX group joins forces with Farmexim for PHARM Connect Budapest
- > PHOENIX group and INSIGHT Health invited for the first HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVE FORUM
- > PHOENIX group headed for CTSE Europe Milan
- > Patient Centricity in the Digital Age at the Healthcare Executive Forum 2019
- > First PHOENIX-Zentiva Partnership Meeting held in Prague
- > PHOENIX ALL-IN-ONE Magazine - Issue 4
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Clinical Trials & Studies
- Cold Chain Logistics, Storage & Distribution
- Drug Delivery
- Packaging & Labelling
- Regulatory Affairs & Compliance
- Training & Consultancy