Pharmatrans Sanaq AG
Pharmatrans Sanaq AG is a pharmaceutical distributor that specializes in marketing and promotion of excipients and Innovative ingredients. They also provide their own formulation expertise to give customers a complete portfolio of technical and smart solutions for the formulation development and manufacture of solid and semisolid dosage forms.
Pharmatrans Sanaq has grown its international network of business partners and distributors based on its spirit of innovation and the high-quality of their products and services.
CapabilitiesPharmatrans Sanaq core expertise is as an excipients supplier for pharmaceutical applications.The company’s principle mission is to serve and support the pharmaceutical industry by offering innovative solutions through a safe analytical and quality (SANAQ) approach.
It leverages solid experience, industrial know-how, regulatory skills, strategic partnerships with R&D centers, collaboration with international universities and in-house expertise from its team of formulator scientists to deliver support in the excipients field from basic materials to ready-made products for customized solutions.
Products & Services
Pharmatrans Sanaq offers a wide range of specialized pharmaceutical excipients and active ingredients (APIs) that include:
- MCC SANAQ (Microcrystalline cellulose)
- CELLETS (MCC Pellets)
- TAP (Tartaric Acid Pellets)
- SUGAR SPHERES SANAQ (Sugar Spheres)
- MANNITOL SPHERES SANAQ (Mannitol pellets)
- CALCIUMCARBON SPHERES SANAQ (Calcium carbonate pellets)
- SILDIOX SPHERES SANAQ (Silicon dioxide pellets)
- CO PROCESSED SANAQ LINE (Co-Processed Excipients)
- LUBRISANAQ (Sodium Stearyl Fumarate)
- MCC/SILICIFIED SANAQ (MCC Silicified)
- MCC/NACMC SANAQ (MCC+ NaCMC)
- DIRECT COMPRESSION SANAQ LINE (Mix for direct compression)
- IBUPROFEN DC-100 (High Performance API for direct compression)
In addition to its core product range, Pharmatrans also develops specific tailored products based on specific customer requirements, process technology and applications. To do this, Pharmatrans works in close partnerships with an international network of advanced, selected and qualified CMO and CDMO developers and manufacturers, several of whom hold significant international and local process patents.
Company history and structure
Pharmatrans Sanaq AG was founded in 1982 and has remained headquartered at Allschwil, near Basel, a cluster city for the Swiss pharmaceutical industry.
Since then, it has expanded its activities and offerings through a series of significant milestones:
- 2000 : Launch of the CELLETS®range of MCC pellets
- 2001 : Launch of Sugar Spheres SANAQ® Sucrose Pellets
- 2007 : Launch of Ibuprofen DC 100, a 100% granular IBU for direct compression
- 2008 : Launch of LubriSANAQ® Sodium Stearyl Fumarate
- 2009 : Launch of TAP® Tartaric Acid Pellets
- 2010 : Launch of PVP SANAQ®and PVP P SANAQ®
- 2018 : Launch of direct compression (DC) excipients and co-processed materials
Key customer-facing figures are Dr. Marco Resciniti, a pharmacist with PhD in Pharma Technology, who is responsible for Technical and Marketing activities and Business Development, and Fredy Hettlinger, Customer Service and Logistic Manager.
Quality, Regulatory and Standards
Pharmatrans Sanaq is certified as a Good Distribution Practice (GDP) compliant supplier by the SwissMedic, the Swiss Agency for Therapeutic Products.
All its products are manufactured in qualified sites in compliance with latest regulatory guidelines.
Pharmatrans evaluates and selects its manufacturing partners through direct or indirect quality audits to assess their compliance on applicable regulatory systems.
ContactTo learn more about Pharmatrans Sanaq's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact the supplier:
- > DICOM SANAQ SP 204 a proprietary excipient for Direct Compression containing alkaline agent
- > Pharmatrans Sanaq introduces high quality DICOM SANAQ® Direct Compression range
- > DICOM SANAQ® Solutions for Direct Compression Formulations
- > Book a meeting with Pharmatrans at IPEC annual forum to know more about new DICOM SANAQ Co-Processed platform
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Clinical Trials & Studies
- Cold Chain Logistics, Storage & Distribution
- Drug Delivery
- Formulation & Ingredients
- Packaging & Labelling