Pharmatest Services Ltd
Pharmatest Services Ltd is a contract research organisation specialised in clinically predictive preclinical efficacy services in the therapeutic areas of oncology and skeletal diseases.
Head quartered in Turku, Finland, its preclinical research unit offers modern research facilities including fully equipped laboratories and barrier-type animal facilities.
Key to Pharmatest’s specialist services is its desire to improve the speed and efficiency of nonclinical drug development and reduce the amount of drug candidates failing in clinical trials. Pharmatest has a proven ability to reduce costs and notably increase the speed of drug development by processing outsourced preclinical efficacy testing with the maximum efficiency. Working with Pharmatest gives you an on-demand access to latest translational tools for lead validation and proof-of-concept studies in oncology and skeletal diseases.
Pharmatest helps clients to establish the proof-of-efficacy of your cancer drug candidates with cell culture assays and orthotopic and disseminated cancer animal models that include the correct tumor microenvironment required to obtain clinically predictive results. Its models of skeletal diseases include clinically predictive bone cell culture assays and animal models of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis that can also be used for bone safety testing.
Pharmatest has supported more than one hundred clients - from both the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries - around the world in their research to develop new therapeutics against cancer and skeletal diseases. It has also assisted many nutraceutical companies in the development of new phytopharmaceutical products.Contact
To learn more about Pharmatest Services' services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact Pharmatest Services directly.
- > Pharmatest underlines radiotherapy expertise
- > Pharmatest to host bone metastases seminar in Boston
- > Pharmatest Company Video
- > Pharmatest establishes new US subsidiary
- > Pharmatest launches first humanized mouse model of tumor growth in bone
- > Pharmatest brings oncology insights to AACR 2017
- > Pharmatest forges new California connections
- > Orthotopic and metastasis models for preclinical efficacy testing of novel cancer drugs
- > Drug efficacy evaluation in bone metastasis models
- > Pharmatest to partner Valirx on GeneICE development
- > Two EU Programs allocate funding to Pharmatest Services
- > Pharmatest returns to ASBMR with four posters on bone research
- > Pharmatest Services participates in Tumor Models event In Boston
- > Pharmatest’s crowded scientific event calendar
- > Pharmatest researchers highlight key role of tumor microenvironment in reducing trial attrition
- > Pharmatest to present novel oncology models at Tri-Con 2015
- > Pharmatest to present new data on prostate cancer at Barcelona Symposium
- > Pharmatest brings new osteoarthritis research models to ASBMR Houston
- > Osteoarthritis
- > Glucocorticoid-Induced Osteoporosis
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Drug Discovery
- Pre-Clinical Research