QA Data Pty Ltd
QA Data is a South African, full-service clinical research data-management company. We pride ourselves in offering an efficient and unique mix of high-quality, flexible data management services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and CRO industries while at the same time being cost-effective.
Our services are in accordance with the highest quality standards namely ICH Guidelines and FDA Regulations, utilising a FDA validated clinical data management system and combining state-of-the-art technology with our professional expertise.
Using technology solutions, such as Electronic data capture (EDC), or conventional Paper our experienced and dedicated team effortlessly handle small phase 1 - to large-scale Post Marketing Surveillance studies.Why Choose Us:
QA Data’s strategy is to develop a connection with our clients, where they see us as an extension of themselves rather than merely a contracted CRO. We do this by providing a flexible, personal and immediately deliverable service. We believe this approach is what differentiates us from others. Our team is motivated to make sure each and every client is satisfied. When we exceed client’s expectations, everybody is rewarded.
Services we offer:
Data Entry (EDC/Paper)
AE /Disease terms (MedDRA) and Medication Coding(WHO-DDE/MIMS)
QA Data’s mission is to deliver............on time, on budget but most importantly, high quality scientific data.Contact
To learn more about QA Data's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact QA Data directly.
- > QA Data rescue services: Phase IV case study
- > Full Service Clinical Research Data Management
- > Risk-based Monitoring
- > Malaria Research Services
- > FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 - Electronic Guidance
- > Medical Coding Service
- > Data Management Service by QA Data Achieves High Level of Compliance
- > OnQ Data Re-brand as QA Data
- > EDC and Paper Based Data Entry for Clinical Trials
- > Biostatistics Services in Clinical Trials
- > Pharmaceutical Medical Writing
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Clinical Trials & Studies
- IT & Data Management
- Regulatory Affairs & Compliance