Mikron Automation is the leading partner for scalable and customized assembly systems – from the first idea to the highest performance solutions.
Mikron’s expertise and proven track record guarantee the most productive solution to assemble customer products at each stage of their life cycle.
To date, Mikron Automation has installed more than 3500 assembly and testing systems for customers worldwide. The division employs around 650 people at Boudry and its other sites in Berlin (Germany), Denver (USA), Singapore and Shanghai (China). All sites meet ISO 9001 standards, with Boudry certified to ISO 14001.
Mikron Automation meets the needs of the pharma and medical devices industries with a full range of proven and modular platforms that allow customers to tailor ideal assembly solutions.
Mikron systems can handle parts of the assembly process from proof of principle, through clinical pilot lines, to fully automated solutions.
Mikron Automation’s global vision of mastery of the entire operation from the assembly process and the integration of complex processes to use a modular range of standardized equipment provides assembly automation solutions that guarantee of quality, reliability and superior performance standards.
Capabilities and applications
40 years of process expertise has given Mikron mastery of very complex medical device assembly and automation tasks with mastery of integrating complex high-speed processes.
Mikron Automation platforms can be applied across the full spectrum of medical device assemblies, including pen and auto injectors, diagnostic kits, inhalers, syringes, valves, taps, butterfly needles and catheters.
Mikron control systems use a vast library of standardized processes to assure the quality, stability and reliability of final solution, combined with highly capably and adaptable hardware platforms.
Together, these ensure that Mikron assembly needs can be configured to almost any assembly need:
- Feeding: from bowl, flexible or tray feeds
- Handling: capable of assembling even the most fragile items such as glass, needles and tubes
- Testing and controlling: a wide range of test capabilities including functionality, flow and leak, torque settings, needle tip, angle and length vision checks, occlusion, pull, quality, vision and X-Ray tests
- Dosing and curing: systems can apply glues, greases, liquid, micropipetting and powder dosing, as well as UV and thermal curing
- Welding: options for laser, resistance and ultrasonic welding
- Marking and printing: Assemblies can include hot foil marking, inkjet printing, labels, laser marking and pad printing
- Forming and stamping: also including clinching and Riveting
- Data management: including data capture, line management, trace and track info and compilation of statistics
Mikron has built its reputation on cutting-edge, standardized, self-developed assembly and testing systems, which stand out thanks to their modularity, high degree of flexibility and precision. This guarantees fast and efficient project completion, enabling customers to modify their production quickly in line with market changes at any time, while also facilitating step-by-step investment, ensuring prompt ROI at each stage.
Mikron Automation can provide customer-specific and highly productive automation assembly and testing systems based on different proven platforms. The choice of the platforms to be used is based on geographical needs:
Mikron G05 Mikron Polyfeed Mikron Tray Handler Mikron EcoLine Mikron EcoPal
Quality and Certification
Mikron Automation ensures all platforms fully comply with the latest certification standards right from the concept stage. All basic hardware and software platforms are validated to GAMP-5 and compatible with 21 CFR part 11, with specific emphasis on ergonomics and tool cleaning to ensure conformity with GMP standards.
The entire Mikron product family takes account of the special conditions governing clean room ISO 7 application.Production sites:
Mikron SA Boudry Route du Vignoble 17 2017 Boudry Switzerland Phone +41 32 843 11 11 Fax +41 32 843 11 12 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mikron Corp. Denver 8100 S. Potomac Street Englewood, CO, 80112 USA Phone +1 303 364 52 22 Fax +1 303 364 52 24 email@example.com
Mikron Singapore Pte Ltd 61 Tai Seng Ave, #05-11 Singapore 534167 Phone +65 6299 1589 Fax +65 6299 2154 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mikron Industrial Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. No 358, 3rd Factory Dong Ye Road, Dong Jing Town, Song Jiang District, Shanghai China 201619 Phone +86 21 6767 9681 Fax +86 21 6767 9683 email@example.comContact
To learn more about Mikron Automation products and services and how they can assist your business, please contact the supplier directly.
- > Mikron to attend inaugural MedtecLIVE medical technologies trade fair in Nuremberg
- > New Mikron Automation Platform has Received its First Order
- > Mikron Automation Process Integration for Automatic Assembly and Testing
- > Mikron reports solid growth for 2018
- > Mikron Automation presenting enhanced G05 assembly platform at Chicago shows
- > Mikron Automation presenting scalable assembly solutions at Medtec China
- > Mikron inspires the public with trendsetting automation solutions at Automatica 2018
- > Mikron Automation - EcoPal
- > Mikron Automation - EcoLine
- > Mikron medical devices and pharmaceuticals assembly
- > Mikron Automation's pioneering technologies a great success at the ATX West trade show
- > Mikron brings latest medical device assembly solutions to Pharmapack 2018
- > Mikron to demo latest automated assembly solutions at P-MEC India
- > Mikron Automation expands its apprenticeship program in the field of multi-skilled mechanics
- > Mikron Automation - Medley Processes
- > Mikron Vision Solutions - Image Acquisation Specialists
- > Customized and Scalable Automation Assembly Solutions
- > Mikron Automation - Tray Handler
- > TRAY HANDLER™ - A flexible platform to fit diverse market needs
- > MIKRON POLYFEED™ – A Standard Flexible Feeding Solution
- Drug Delivery
- Manufacturing & Production
- Packaging & Labelling
- Process Engineering & Equipment