LABLABO is France’s leading specialist designer and manufacturer of airless metering dispensers. In 1995, the company developed and launched its first airless dispenser with a soft pouch. Since then, the company’s turnover has reached 12 million Euros and its dispensers are supplied to the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, veterinary and food industries. 75% of LABLABO’s business is exported, with 50% going to the pharmaceutical industry.
Established in 1971, the company recently relocated its production and head office to a newly built site in Juvigny, France. LABLABO holds the following certified statuses:
- Certified status: ISO 9001:2008 (since 2003)
- Certified status: ISO 15378 for primary packaging materials for medicinal products (particular requirements for the application of ISO 9001:2008, with reference to Good Manufacturing practice (GMP)
- By June 2013, we aim at classifying our production area under ISO 8
LABLABO’s highly qualified R&D team is dedicated to developing the most innovative and suitable airless metering dispenser for each client. For each new project, LABLABO will:
- Source suitable materials and ensure they gain necessary approvals
- Perform compatibility and final evaluation tests suited to customer’s product
- Supply pilot batches intended for pre-industrial tests
- Offer advice linked to draw up fo pharmaceutical packaging file
To learn more about LABLABO's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact LABLABO directly.
- Packaging & Labelling