ICRC-WEYER is an established full service contract research organization (CRO) based in the heart of Europe in Berlin. The company was founded in 1993 by Prof. Dr. Geerd Weyer and offers services spanning from pre-clinical through to phase IV clinical trials. ICRC-WEYER offers a complete turn-key solution including data management, monitoring and medical review services for all stages of the clinical development process.
Our experience has been gained through 20 years of working in close partnership with university researchers and global pharmaceutical companies.
ICRC-WEYER is involved in several global clinical trials and through cooperation with several partners we have kept ourselves at the forefront of the latest developments in the world of clinical research. ICRC-WEYER can manage complete clinical projects from initial trial inception through to regulatory submission.
Our experienced team have substantial expertise in each sector which allows ICRC-WEYER to offer services from preclinical to phase I-IV, health claim and post-marketing studies for pharmaceutical, biotech and nutrition companies.
At ICRC-WEYER we have been and continue to be dedicated to meeting our clients’ needs, we also understand the complex regulatory framework and timelines that are important to the pharmaceutical industry and drug development process. In order for us to meet all these requirements we use our own validated systems for data management and medical reviews which we continually adapt to meet all guidelines.
We offer a complete solution that also comprises of scientific consulting, optimal trial design, highly professional trial conduct, integrated data management and data analysis as well as integrated medical writing services.
ICRC-WEYER offers its services either separately or as synergistic multi-service packages.
Our Services Include:
Clinical/Medical Data Management
Independent Expert Medical Review
Study Conduct in cooperation with a Phase I and II Unit
To learn more about ICRC-WEYER's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact ICRC-WEYER directly.
- > ICRC-Weyer Adds Specialised Pharmacovigilance Writing to its Offering
- > ICRC-Weyer Enhances Pharmacovigilance Risk Management
- > 2012 Proves to be a Successful Year for ICRC Weyer
- > ICRC-WEYER Ready for Increased Demand in Advanced Therapy Trials
- > ICRC-Weyer Sponsor 11th Annual Evolution Summit
- > ICRC-Weyer Modify its Medical Coding Procedures
- > Clinical CRO ICRC-Weyer to Monitor Advanced Therapy Trials
- > German Psychiatric Research Council Honors Prof. Dr. Geerd Weyer
- > Medical Writing
- > Pharmacovigilance Services
- > Dietary Supplements Market
- > Expert Medical Data Management Services
- Clinical Trials & Studies