Based in Saluggia, northwest Italy, Gipharma is a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organization (CMO) for small volume injectable liquids and freeze-dried powders (aseptic and terminally sterilized processes). The company typically handles small/medium-sized product batches ranging from 5.000 to 14.000 vials.
Gipharma specializes in oxygen-sensitive products such as radiopharmaceutical cold kits, for which it has a long-standing experience and supplies all leading imaging players in Europe.
Gipharma is also a service provider for analytical assays and for sterility and endotoxin testing of drug products and can release drug product and investigational medicinal product(IMP) batches for Europe. Its expertise also extends out to support services in PET radiopharmaceutical manufacturing and testing.
Gipharma is fully owned by Advanced Accelerator Applications SA, an international specialist in Molecular Nuclear Medicine.Contact
To learn more about Gipharma products and services and how they can assist your business, please contact the supplier directly.
- > Gipharma LEUKOKIT® supports Imaging in Infection and Inflammation training
- > Gipharma cGMP Filling and Lyophilization services
- > Gipharma Receives AIFA’s Green Light for Warehouse Expansion
- > Gipharma heads for EANM’14 with new strengths
- > Gipharma heads for CPhI Worldwide 2014 with new strengths
- > Gipharma Receives Broader Manufacturing Authorization
- > Gipharma Obtain GMP Approval for New Injectables Production Line
- > Lyophilization Capabilities
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Formulation & Ingredients
- Manufacturing & Production
- Packaging & Labelling