Austria-based Evercyte GmbH manufacture a range of cell based products, including immortalized primary-like or life-span extended cells and/or differentiated cells from immortalized or normal stem cells. Evercyte developed induced pluripotent stem cells from human urine as a non-invasive source for generating cell material. Evercyte has a clear focus, to provide cells and services as in vitro test systems in various fields of biomedicine, toxicology and biotechnology which will help its clients’ reduce time and money spent on drug discovery and development.
Evercyte’s highly experienced scientists, Regina Grillari and Johannes Grillari use proprietary and confidential cell culture media for the growth of the innovative cells, together this ensures the products they produce are first rate in terms of markers, function, surface, 3D-structure.
In addition, through the use of pharmacocellomics™ Evercyte holds an established cell bank of primary cells from different patients and tissues that are immortalized by a range of methods including telomerase. This allows the company to supply sufficient amounts of cell strains with the most similar phenotype to the primary cells in order for its clients to perform reproducible preclinical drug testing.
Evercyte can license single cell lines, cell panels (different cell lines from different tissues, donors) for broad drug screening and/or cell models (different cell lines from selected tissues and different and/or selected donors) for indication-specific screening purposes.
Evercyte offers its products to academic and/or non-profit-organizations as well as to companies (profit-organizations) by granting licenses for the use of Evercyte material.
Academic or non-profit-organization clients:
Evercyte grants a license for a single cell line not for human use, for research purpose only, for non-commercial use in client’s laboratory only for indefinite time (please ask for the license fee of a specific cell line or register on www.evercyte.com).
Evercyte grants licenses for an initial three month period, for research purpose only to for profit-organization. The initial license period of three months shall be followed once by a further 6 month testing period. These initial 9 months testing period shall be followed by signing a long-term license agreement.
To learn more about Evercyte's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact Evercyte directly.
- > HUVEC/TERT66 - Product Data Sheet
- > Human umbilical vein endothelial cells - HUVEC/TERT66
- > Evercyte hosting Altertox Training Workshop on GCCP in Toxicology
- > Evercyte brings new human cell line development solutions to in-vitro toxicology at ESTIV Berlin
- > Human Dermal Keratinocytes - NHEK/SVTERT3-5
- > Human Colon Epithelial Cells (HCEC-1CT) - Key Publications
- > HCEC-1CT – Product Data Sheet
- > Evercyte showing human telomerized cell alternatives at Alternatives to Animal Testing Congress
- > ASC/TERT1 - Human adipose derived mesenchymal stem cells
- > Morphology and marker expression - HUVEC/TERT2
- > Neo angiogenic potential - HUVEC/TERT2
- > Telomerized human umbilical vein endothelial cells - HUVEC/TERT2
- > Evercyte showing expanded biotech cell offers at BIO International
- > Key Publications - Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells (HBEC3-KT)
- > hTERT and cdk4 immortalized HBEC3-KT - Human bronchial epithelial cells
- > hTCEpi - Morphology and marker expresssion
- > hTCEpi - 3D Differentiation
- > Key Publication - Human Corneal Epithelial Cells (hTCEpi)
- > hTERT immortalized hTCEpi - Human corneal epithelial cells
- > HME1 - Telomerized human mammary epithelial cells
- Drug Discovery
- Pre-Clinical Research