CurTec International is a specialist manufacturer of high performance plastic packaging optimised for the needs of industries like pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals where hygiene, moisture control, UV protection, hazmat compliance, barrier control and tamper-proof security are critical factors.
This privately owned Dutch-based company develops, manufactures and distributes a range of niche-designed drums and crates that add value through quality, user-friendliness, security and reusability.
CurTec supplies high performance drums and containers to the pharmaceutical and chemical industry for shipping and stocking valuable fine chemicals, APIs and intermediates as well as finished products in powder, tablet and paste format.
The company supports clients’ in-house expertise with innovative solutions that reduce cost and assure quality. The company maintains a quality assurance program that includes HACCP and ISO certification and a Drug Master File for all packaging products.
Today CurTec drums and containers are widely used throughout the pharma and fine chemicals industries for transport between process sites and distribution to end-users.
- Wide neck, total opening and nestable drums
- UV-resistant, conductive, tamper-proof and other specialist designs
- Packo small volume containers, including two component lids
- A wide range of lidded, UN marked, swing bar and other crates
CurTec not only supplies off-the-shelf packaging but can also provide custom-designed solutions to meet particular client needs, such as fluorinated containers for barrier enhancement.Contact
To learn more about CurTec’s services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact CurTec directly.
- > CurTec bringing Biobased packaging to Pharmapack Europe
- > CurTec introduces bio-based pharma packaging
- > CurTec premieres Pharma Grade Packo at world shows
- > High Performance Packaging: Pharma Applications
- > CurTec bulk packaging: maintaining powder integrity
- > CurTec partners with Univar in Asia
- > Silver anniversary CurTec focusing on tablet elegance at gold label events
- > CurTec: Quality in production of Pharmaceutical packaging
- > CurTec packaging: designed for easy use
- > CurTec packaging: ease of use on tamper-evident products
- > CurTec’s plastic bulk containers for pharmaceuticals on display at Pharmapack and Bio
- > Hazmats: mastering the logistics of hazardous materials
- > CurTec plastic lidded crates boost cGMP at Sanner
- > UNITHER adopts CurTec plastic drums for enhanced internal logistics
- > Robust primary pharma packaging
- > Water tight pharmaceutical drums
- > CurTec warns of perils of ‘simple’ packaging changes
- > Nestable drums: saving space reduces cost and carbon
- > Case Study: Synthon chooses custom designed packaging for pharmaceuticals
- > CurTec brings new products and insights to CPhI Paris
- Formulation & Ingredients
- Packaging & Labelling