Clinical Research Services Turku CRST
CRST is a Clinical Research Organisation that provides a wide array of clinical, preclinical and bio-analytical research services for drug developers. CRST specialises in the early phases of clinical drug development, in particular in the facilitation of proof-of-concept by scientifically demanding studies.
At CRST we have a committed team who are professionals in clinical trials. Our team comprises of clinical researchers, laboratory technicians, study nurses and other research personnel who will work alongside you to achieve your goals in study planning, reporting and conduct.
Our aptitude in technologies and expertise has been built on networking with academic and private partners in Finland. Through networking we have enhanced our knowledge enabling us to provide services covering all areas of clinical drug research. This allows us to provide cutting-edge solutions established on the most up-to-date scientific information.
The work carried out at CRST is in accordance with Good Clinical Practice guidelines as well as the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations in regards to clinical studies.Contact
To learn more about CRST's services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact Clinical Research Services Turku CRST directly.
- > Osphena® - How a Small Early-Phase CRO can help bring a Drug to Market
- > CRST and Turku PET Centre offer 43 Clinical PET Tracers
- > CRST to Sponsor, Showcase and Speak at Phase I and IIa Clinical Trials Conference in London
- > South West Finland, a Hotspot for Clinical Research and Drug Development
- > Phase 0 Microdosing Studies
- > Clinical Proof of Concept Studies in Cancer Drug Development
- > Pharmacokinetic and Bioequivalence Studies
- > PK Reports for Bioequivalence Studies in just 24 Hours from Concentration Data Upload
- > CNS - Drug Development
- > Clinical Trials - Proof of Concept
- > Pharmacodynamic Studies for CNS, Oncologic and Metabolic Disorders
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Clinical Trials & Studies
- Drug Discovery