Aseptic Technologies S.A.
Aseptic Technologies provides innovative technologies for the aseptic processing of injectable drugs. The main product, Crystal technology consists of:
- A polymer vial moulded and directly assembled with stopper in place in an ISO5 clean room, then sterilized by irradiation, hence ready-to-fill
- An equipment filling the vial through the stopper and restoring the closure integrity by laser re-sealing. The capping is performed by snap-fitting
This technology offers key advantages over classical glass open vials:
- A better quality for the patient as the inside of the vial is kept permanently closed and that the vial is unbreakable
- A simpler process as the vial is ready-to-fill (no washing, no sterilization)
- A preferred solution by end-users who pointed out the ease of use characteristics of the container
Aseptic Technologies offers a wide range of equipment from manual filling equipment up to high capacity equipment with a speed of 600 vials/minute.
The Crystal technology is suitable to fill both liquid and lyophilized injectable drugs.
This technology is currently used by several leading companies such as Lonza. Synflorix, the pneumococcal vaccine from GSK Biologicals was approved in July 2011 by the European Medicine Agency (EMA).
In addition to the Crystal technology, Aseptic Technologies has developed a rapid transfer port to transfer liquids through a wall in an ISO5 environment. This technology is commercialized by Sartorius under the brand SART.
Our centrally located facility in North Carolina sustains our commitment to better serve our clients in the US and also supports projects in Canada and Mexico. Our office is located at 7409 ACC Blvd., Raleigh, NC 27617.Contact
To learn more about Aseptic Technologies' services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact Aseptic Technologies directly.
- > Production Crystal Px Filling Line
- > Closed Vial Technology
- > Assessing Filling Technologies For Contamination Risk
- > Contamination Risk of Filling Technologies
- > Crystal Closed Vial Technology
- > Single Use Connector Systems
- > Single Use Connector System
- > Vial Manufacturing for Crystal Closed Vial Technology
- > Crystal Laboratory L1 Robot Line
- > Aseptic Technique | Closed Vial Filling
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Manufacturing & Production
- Process Engineering & Equipment