AqVida specializes in the development, registration and supply of generic oncology products and biosimilars to become a leading partner in the pharmaceutical industry. We are based in Hamburg, Bavaria and Hangzhou China.
AqVida works alongside some of the major companies in the market of oncology products. Together with our partners AqVida has achieved substantial development and growth with several of its products. Our portfolio includes Paclitaxel, Oxaliplatin and Docetaxel.
As a pharmaceutical company AqVida fulfills all your requirements from API sourcing up to EU market release for the finished product. Our team of experts in development, regulatory affairs, patent issues and laboratory work closely together to achieve the best results for our customers.
We offer our products under our own AqVida brand or under our partners’ brands in the EU and less regulated markets.
AqVida complies with all German and EU legal requirements for the pharmaceutical industry including, EU-GMP, AMG and AMWHV and is also GMP certified by the German Health Authorities. As a European organisation AqVida understands the vast and highly regulated European market and has the knowledge and resources to provide regulatory support. We are also able to assist manufacturers outside the EU and help them enter the European market.
AqVida has established its business on core principles which we believe are essential to succeed in the pharmaceutical industry.
We take our responsibility for the environment seriously and therefore AqVida supports reforestation programs and will continue doing so as our business grows.Contact
To learn more about AqVida’s services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact AqVida directly.
- > Robotic Filling Line by AqVida
- > Robotic Manufacturing Plant
- > AqVida - Your German Source for Oncology Products
- > AqVida features hi-tech manufacturing at CPhI Frankfurt
- > AqVida brings highly automated Dassow plant on line for cGMP production
- > AqVida bringing advanced oncology offers to euroPLX Vienna
- > AqVida reflects on landmark year of 2016
- > AqVida reports high interest in oncology at CPhI Barcelona
- > AqVida to debut oncology generics at CPhI Barcelona
- > AqVida: Defining quality in oncology
- > Successful BE study paves way for AqVida to launch first generic Sunitinib capsules
- > AqVida partners with cleanrooms leader MRC to offer hi-tech manufacturing solutions
- > AqVida at full speed towards new robotics plant
- > AqVida bringing Sunitinib and Imatinib generics to market
- > AqVida celebrates successful CPhI Madrid show
- > AqVida crowns innovative first decade with robotic filling breakthrough
- > AqVida steps up presence at CPhI Madrid
- > AqVida joins European generics pioneers with Sunitinib development
- > Krebsallianz and AqVida issue cancer drugs appeal for Dominican Republic mothers
- > AqVida bringing fast marketing oncology offers to euroPLX Munich
- Formulation & Ingredients
- Regulatory Affairs & Compliance
- Training & Consultancy