AML Clinical Services bvba
AML Clinical Services is an unique Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing focused clinical research services to pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies, contract research organisations, research sites as well as universities. Being located near Brussels, AML is well situated to support projects in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg.
The dedicated team of the highly skilled Clinical Operation Group (Clinical Research Associates, Project Managers, Quality assurance assistants) has broad therapeutic expertise and experience. The team has an understanding of the country- specific customs and business practices and a critical knowledge of the ever-changing regulatory requirements in the Benelux. All personnel is fluent in Dutch, French and English.
AML offers properly executed feasibility studies, accurate and fast regulatory submission and approval of clinical trials, efficient investigator site support and trial monitoring and quality assurance services ensuring the integrity of the clinical trial.
At AML we understand the individual needs of our clients and provide services tailored to their needs. Whether the client requires a single-service component or a more complex project, AML is ready to put their minds to work to deliver top quality. We understand that precise planning and efficient execution of tasks are critical to the success of each project and pride ourselves on the quality of services we offer.Contact
To learn more about AML’s services and capabilities and how they can assist your business, please contact AML Clinical Services directly.
- > AML clinical services offers helping hand in setting up clinical studies
- > AML represented at the life sciences convention Knowledge for Growth
- > AML ICH GCP Training for investigational site staff
- > AML engage Dutch clinical research professionals to support growing Netherlands business
- > AML Adds Clinical Quality and Compliance Services
- > Clinical Research Operational Services
- > AML Researchers Propose New Risk-Based Model for Monitoring Clinical Trials
- CRO, CMO, CRAMS & CDMO
- Clinical Trials & Studies
- Regulatory Affairs & Compliance