Roquette plant-based excipients
Products & Services | Roquette Pharma
JULY 29, 2015
Roquette Pharma has developed plant-based excipients, as well as APIs for parenteral preparations. This extended range of products has exceptional potential for meeting pharmaceutical and nutraceutical markets needs.
The Roquette range includes:
- Native starches: wheat, corn, potato, pea
- Modified starches: pregelatinized or partially pregelatinized, sodium starch glycolate
- Sugars: dextrose, maltodextrin
- Polyols: maltitol, mannitol, sorbitol and xylitol
- Cyclodextrins: betacyclodextrin, methyl betacyclodextrin and hydroxypropyl betacyclodextrin
- Dietary fibers
- Pyrogen-free dextrose and polyols (mannitol, sorbitol)
Roquette has also developed branded co-processed excipients fully adapted to direct compression: starch-based compounds (with mannitol or lactose or calcium carbonate), as well as xylitol-based compounds.
Roquette products are vital ingredients suitable for:
- Solid dosage forms (tablets, capsules, granules, sachets and powders)
- Liquid products (syrups, semi-solids and softgels)
- Pharmaceutical confectionery (gums, lozenges and pastilles)
- Pyrogen-free raw materials (injectable iso-osmotic and peritoneal dialysis solutions)
- Ingredients for clinical nutrition and nutraceuticals (enteral feeding and dietetic)
Roquette meets customer needs for innovative products by pioneering a range of new solutions.
Customer Services and Supports:
Roquette backs its products with a comprehensive worldwide customer service network that includes a New Pharma Application Development Center, Quality, Regulatory and Intellectual Property Department, Analytical, Logistic and Engineering services.
Moreover, experts from the new pharma dedicated Application Development Center can assist clients with specific added value services that can help with:
- Innovation: Assistance for any stage of a project, from formulation development to industrial production
- Compression simulation: customized solutions to help manufacturers anticipate and optimize tablet formulation and production process
- Formulation and on-site assistance for coating