Saffron Networking Limited Privacy Statement
Information about our Organisation and Web site
How do we collect your data?
Subscription Form – We collect personal data that you may volunteer while using our services through our subscribe form on the website. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
What personal information do we collect about you?
How do we protect your personal data?
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- secure access to all areas of our websites using ‘https’ technology
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
What are your rights over your personal data?
An overview of your different rights
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete
- For example, when you withdraw consent, or object and we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
- Review by a Partner of any decision made based solely on automatic processing of your data (i.e. where no human has yet reviewed the outcome and criteria for the decision).
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that the Company holds at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To ask for your information, please contact Data Protection Officer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
Checking your identity
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from or relating to children.