By B Medical…
To get in touch with B Medical Systems, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
B Medical Systems’ White Paper: Monitoring software compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
B Medical Systems, a Luxembourg-based manufacturer and global distributor of medical devices, has released a White Paper that answers key questions about the US Food & Drugs Administration (FDA) 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines that define acceptability of electronic records for regulatory purposes on medical devices.
B Medical Systems’ White Paper Ten Short Questions on 21 CFR Part 11 takes the form of an FAQs bulletin. It specifically answers the ten most commonly asked questions regarding the °B Connected remote temperature monitoring software that generates 21 CFR Part 11 compliant electronic records for its lab freezers, blood bank refrigerators, ultra-low freezers, and other medical refrigeration devices.
°B Connected FAQs
These questions include:
- Which records fall under the scope of CFR Part 11?
- Does CFR Part 11 apply to legacy systems?
- How does the °B Connected monitoring software achieve 21 CFR Part 11 compliance?
- How will adopting °BConnected as a remote temperature monitoring system for your cold chainaffect a paper-based regulatory compliance regime?
- What is the relationship between 21 CFR Part 11 and Good Automated Manufacturing Practice GAMP 5?
Click on B Medical White Papers for further resources.