By MEDELPHARM S.A.S
To get in touch with MEDELPHARM S.A.S, simply fill out the form below.
Subscribe to Supplier
MEDELPHARM Alix integrated R&D software platform
Medelpharm has introduced Alix as a new integrated global R&D platform for demanding formulation scientists.
Alix software enables the ultra-compact STYL’One Nano laboratory tableting R&D press to become a complete research environment that can move the researcher from a powder sample to a full analytical chart in just a few minutes.
Alix is an integrated software platform, designed for formulation and R&D scientists in solid dosage environments. It supports different compaction profiles, tableting applications and incorporates a series of advanced features and functions:
- Ability to access data from any network computer
- “Smart Analytics“ helper to gather and share compaction process & tablets metrics
- Powerful library tools included
- Data integrity from the start in order to secure database and direct data exchange
- Powerful search engine aiding ability to build custom database of APIs and excipients
- Capability to share and compare results across a network of Alix users
- Longevity based on widely used open source software
Alix equips STYL’One Nano users with ability to orchestrate lab instruments and share data for a more efficient experimental and research environment resulting in faster, better results. It delivers a series of specific benefits:
- More efficient and accurate set up for experiments
- Faster feedback on experiment outcomes
- Handle complex datasets more confidently with Smart Analytics
- Intelligent suggested plots using pre-defined USP Chapter <1062> tablet compression protocols
- No need to export to another software platform to access library data
- Future-proofed investment protection
With Alix and STYL’One Nano working in combination, Medelpharm has provided researchers with the “Technology of the future under your gloves”, giving access to all data anywhere and orchestrating all laboratory tableting instruments.
Alix allows research teams to consolidate data from different instruments to generate smart analytics and perform development studies faster and more reliably.
Alix will be rolled out to other Medelpharm platforms, such as STYL’One Evolution, in the future.
Medelpharm is an international enterprise, located in Lyon, making available to every formulator and development scientist the most powerful, still easy-to-use R&D tableting presses: the STYL’One Family.
Are you looking for assistance in API and excipient characterization, solid dosage formulation or production trouble shooting? Please come and visit our powder characterization laboratory in Lyon.
Medelpharm offers a comprehensive portfolio of Mechanical Compaction simulators, Multifunction R&D Tablet Presses, and Process equipment and extensive Services in tableting, granulation and coating.
Alix provides access to all data anywhere
Alix can move researcher from a powder sample to a full analytical chart in just a few minutes
STYL’One Nano: Working with Alix to provide a highly advanced tableting research environment in an ultra-compact form